With an emphasis on trichology and wellness, HairLoss CenterNJ seeks to provide natural and holistic methods of balancing the body to stabilize the contributors to a loss of hair. HairLoss Center can help reduce a variety of scalp issues that commonly lead to hair loss through holistic and natural hair loss treatments and Hair replacement services.
Our Center understands that thinning hair and a loss of hair typically begin, as a gradual process and it's not replaced quickly. If you're not a candidate for restoration, we also offer replacement after an initial consultation. Our units are assembled to be as natural and as comfortable as possible.
All clients are served with an initial 15-minute complimentary consultation to discuss need and if they're a candidate for our services.
(Please scroll down for more information)
Using a trichology-holistic and wellness approach, the Hair Loss Center of New Jersey (SBLHairloss) seeks to provide natural and holistic methods of hair restoration, reduce scalp issues which lead to hair loss and we also provide hair replacement options
During a FREE 10-15 minute Online evaluation
We assess your immediate need. This free service allows you to determine if we are a good fit for you.
Our requirements for meeting are established, here.
A Trichologist concerns themselves with contributing factors that affect the composition and quality of your scalp skin and the hair that extends from it.
We investigate the issues and the contributing factors of your Hair's loss and we seek to help you establish and regain your health and dignity relating to the issue.
Without stable and balanced health, hair will not grow properly. We evaluate your current, and past health and work holistically to assist in managing your needs. We perform this through a variety of tools designed to get to the heart of your issues.
- online submission review of your profile medical history
- blood panel CBC review
- a visual inspection of scalp
- A 25x, 50x or100x dermascope scalp scan inspection (MICROSCOPY EXAM)
- a hair-pull test,
- ph/alklalinity test
- a dietary analysis- to determine inflammatory intake
- Recommendations based on more extensive information
- Allergy Testing
- Gut health testing
- Micro-Circulation and energy restoration to improve blood flow
- Aquatic Mist treatment to open hair shaft's cuticle, speeds processing, providing a cool gentle mist with an intensive conditioner and/or moisture
- triple O3 therapy-oxygen therapy speeds healing and improves scalp condition
- Oxygen Air treatment with concentrator-improves the quality of scalp servicing using targeted Mesotherapy products
- scalp massage-improves circulation and lymphatic drainage
- micro-needling- stimulates collagen and activates the body's healing response
- High frequency micro current- improves blood flow to the tissues, speeds healing, loosens clogged and congested tissues
- scalp detox- using an assortment of natural remedies to descale & to clear lymphatic passages
- Infrared lamp light therapy- reduces redness, stimulates Langerhan's cells
- Low level-light therapy- for retail sales only, stimulates cell division, activates ATP
If you want to take your hair restoration process seriously, our hair loss center located in Pleasantville and Montclair, NJ will be glad to schedule a comprehensive two-hour consultation. Here's everything you can expect during your consultation:
- Hair pull test
- PH/alkalinity test
- Blood panel CBC review
- Visual inspection of your scalp
- 25x, 50x or 100x dermascope scalp
- Dietary analysis to determine inflammatory intake
- Online submission review of your medical history
Hair loss and scalp concerns can be related to a variety of conditions. To help meet and eliminate these issues, we offer many of the following services:
- Nutritional scans and analysis
- Weight loss to improve lifestyle habits
- Light therapies
- Blood chemistry analysis
- Oxygen therapy
- Allergy and various analysis
- Detoxification services
- Energy stimulation services
- And more
All of these services offer unique improvements to your body, which can aid in natural hair growth. Contact us today to get started. We're just one phone call away.