Men and women, are you experiencing dry, scaly skin, pimples on the scalp, a painful and lumpy scalp, hair loss or thinning hair or baldness and alopecia?
Are you considering PRP, surgery or FUE and FUT?
We can assist you anywhere in the world!
You’ve come to the right place!
Call us 609-553-7079 now to set up a Free consultation to see if our holistic and natural services would benefit you!
Welcome to The Hair Loss Center of New Jersey
Using a trichology-holistic and wellness approach, the Hair Loss Center of New Jersey (SBLHairloss) seeks to provide natural and holistic methods of hair restoration, reduce scalp issues which lead to hair loss and we also provide hair replacement options
During a 10-15 minute trichology consultation you’ll receive:
(limited) information what we provide but we help you to manage what to do next!
During our Full-trichology 1 hour consultation, you’ll receive:
a dermascope exam of your scalp and recommendations.
Here because of the length of time of the exam and our limited view of your unique needs, this is a ‘GUESS-TIMATE‘ or your situation, but not exact.
During our Full-trichology 3 hour consultation, you’ll receive:
- a visual inspection of scalp
- A 25/50x dermascope scalp scan inspection, & comparison of growth (UPON FOLLOW-UP)
- review of profile medical history (prior to arrival)
- blood panel review
- a hair-pull test for effluvium
- density test
- P.H. TEST for contributing inflammation and acidity
- 2 week dietary analysis- to determine inflammatory and Auto-immune contributors
- full Zyto Nutritional supplement scan,
- Intolerance test for toxicity
- 30, 60, 90, 120 -day review FOR GROWTH (THIS IS A MANDATORY STEP)
With optional Level 1 or 2 ‘Concierge’ after-care servicing, We will address your restoration, scalp issues & Hair loss for a minimum of 12 weeks with a variety of in-clinic services:
- Aquatic Mist treatment to open hair shaft’s cuticle, speeds processing, providing a cool gentle mist
- triple O3 therapy-oxygen therapy speeds healing and improves scalp condition
- this treatment is anti-fungal and anti-bacterial and prevents sepsis within the scalp tissue
- Oxygen scalp treatment with oxygen concentrator-improves the quality of scalp using targeted essential oils
- massage-improves circulation and stimuates lymphatic drainage
- micro-needling- stimulates collagen and activates the body’s healing response
- High frequency micro current- improves blood flow to the tissues, speeds healing, loosens clogged and congested tissues
- scalp detox- using an assortment of natural remedies to descale & to clear lymphatic passages
- Infrared lamp light therapy- reduces redness, stimulates Langerhan’s cells to reduce swelling
- woods lamp analysis to evaluate scalp pigmentation for changes in skin quallity
- Low level-light therapy- for retail sales only, stimulates cell division, activates ATP
- Lymphatic therapy
- Nutritional counseling to adjust toxins and inflammatory contributors